Wednesday, April 18, 2012

FOR TOTS, TEENS, AND 'TWEENS . . . .

Just when I thought most of the blue fabric was out of my stash, I came across quite a bit of turquoise.
I think I am about finished with the blues now.  I was able to get this little project finished for a toddler.


I took the quilts to the drop off spot yesterday.  The lady who organizes Project Linus in our area says that the biggest need is for older boys.  So that's what these next couple are for.
Still a bit more blue  . . .



And this leftover PJ fabric for another teen quilt.  These are 9" blocks and I really like this for a teen.  I just zig zagged the seams on this one.  To me, really makes it more of a "pieced comforter" instead of a "quilt".


 And so the knitting doesn't get left out.  I guess this is for a "tween".  My granddaughter who will be 10 in August.

Yep, I'm ahead of schedule this year.
So much ahead in fact that the yarn I ordered for another August, an October, and a January birthday just came yesterday.

I should be set for a while, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. Xristos Anesti, Mary Lynn

    I posted a note on Make Connections today (Wed) looking for you, wanting to know how your Holy Week/Pascha went. Write to me there, if you'd like.

    Your projects look lovely, by the way!

    Pres. C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow on that sweater!!!!!!!!!! nice quilts also

    ReplyDelete