. . . er, design "wall", I guess that would be. Finally back to some sewing. My machine was at the shop for a while; it got its needed maintenance, but I also learned that my foot pedal is "capoot". I'm learning to use the start stop button on the machine that is right above the needle apparatus. It's taking a bit of getting used to, but it beats the price of a new foot pedal.
So this will be my next Project Linus quilt. Hopefully a teen girl will be happy with it. It will be a "disappearing" 9 patch. Once the 9 patches are sewn together, I'll cut them in half in both directions and then sew them back together. I put all the fabric that seems dated (at least to me) in a place where it will be cut in half. And the plain fabrics in the centers so they will be cut in quarters.
I'm spending more time knitting right now than sewing, so it might be a while before you see this finished project. And my main knitting project is a baby blanket, so it's taking a bit of time too.
But I promise: you'll see them when they are finished.