Saturday, February 2, 2013

SO SWEET !

Oh my, I don't think it can get much sweeter than this!  This lovely little lavender sweater (left over yarn from another granddaughter's sweater a couple years ago) is about as sweet as it gets.  I'm having so much fun imagining the little girl (our 13th grandchild, due in June) who will wear it.  




I don't have enough more yarn to do a hat and I wasn't even sure about booties.  (I'd hate to get one bootie done, only to learn there's not enough yarn for the second.)  But I did find a pattern for "Mary Jane slippers" which I will have plenty of yarn for.  In fact, I might just be able to make them in two sizes.  

1 comment:

  1. Oooohhh I love it :) she will be so sweet in this! Can't wait to hold her while she wears it :)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete